Contact CAOS Conflict Management on 020 3371 7507
CAOS Conflict Management
Based in London, UK, we are a leading Mediation and Conflict Management Services organisation with over 20 years of experience working in a wide range of dispute, complaints and communication breakdown situations.
- Mediation - for difficulties in the workplace, family, community, and for complaints and other disagreements
- Conflict Coaching - 1-to-1 support for individuals involved in unresolved conflict in any situation or context
- Group Facilitation - for creative problem solving, teambuilding, group disputes - bespoke service, please contact us to request this.
- Training in Mediation Skills, Conflict Coaching, Managing Conflict in Teams and other Groups - for organisations and individuals.
Tel. 020 3371 7507
"In my opinion there are few people in this country who are as skilled both as a practitioner and leading advocate of Conflict Management and Conflict Resolution as Alan Sharland. He has an excellent reputation in the field." - Marina Cantacuzino - Founder/Director of The Forgiveness Project
At CAOS we start from the understanding that for each of us conflict is inevitable and rather than it being a 'bad thing', it is an opportunity for Learning, Connection and Insight - for organisations and individuals.
CAOS supports the effective and creative resolution of conflict, which can be achieved when participants in the conflict:
- Learn and create new ways of dealing with a situation
- Connect with and understand the perspective of others - without having to agree with or adopt that perspective
- Gain insight into themselves and/or their organisation
“Conflict is the beginning of consciousness”
Mary Esther Harding
Creativity is the means through which conflict is resolved, and Mediation and Conflict Coaching support the creative thinking that enables different responses to conflict to emerge when it is acknowledged that the present responses are not working.
All of our practices, whether mediation, conflict-coaching, training or facilitation are designed to enable the client(s) to create answers to their own identified difficulties.
CAOS doesn't provide ‘quick-fix’ or ‘sticking plaster’ solutions for any client. We provide a range of supportive but challenging conflict management processes that enable the client to transform their own situation, so that the learning and change which they create is sustainable for the future and transferable to other, similar situations they may be involved in.
"Peace is not the absence of conflict, but the presence of creative alternatives for responding to conflict."
- Dorothy Thompson
Please use the form below to contact us with your enquiry or visit the other pages on the website to find out more:
"Promoting Mindful Communication, Growth Through Conflict"
- CAOS - London UK based Conflict Management Organisation
- CAOS Conflict Management, based in London, UK, provides Mediation, Conflict Coaching and Training in Conflict Management Skills.
- The Cost of Mediation provided by CAOS Conflict Management, London UK
- This page outlines the cost of mediation and other conflict management services including training and conflict coaching provided by CAOS Conflict Management.
- Enquiry page - CAOS Conflict Management
- Enquiry page for services provided by CAOS Conflict Management
- Partner Organisations working with CAOS Conflict Management
- CAOS has an ever growing number of partner organisations wishing to manage conflict through mediation, conflict coaching and training and consultancy.
- Conflict Coaching - Via Skype or FaceTime
- Conflict Coaching is provided by CAOS Conflict Management for individuals experiencing unresolved conflict and difficult relationships.
- Conflict Management Training provided by CAOS
- CAOS Conflict Management Training covers Mediation skills training, Conflict Coaching skills training, Dealing with Difficult Behaviour, Meeting skills training.
- London Mediation Service : CAOS Conflict Management
- London Mediation Service - CAOS Conflict Management organisation providing mediation, conflict coaching, facilitation and training in conflict management skills and effective communication skills.
- Family Mediation London from CAOS Conflict Management
- CAOS provides Family Mediation London based. Read more on this webpage.
- University Student Complaints Mediation from CAOS Conflict Management
- CAOS provides university student complaints mediation - and complaints mediation skills training - for use alongside University Student Complaints procedures.
- CAOS Website Updates
- This page keeps you updated with any new web pages and changes to the CAOS Conflict Management website.
- Community Mediation in London from CAOS Conflict Management
- CAOS Conflict Management provides community mediation support, including training of mediators in the necessary skills to carry out this work.
- High-hedges mediation from CAOS Conflict Management
- High-hedges mediation is available from CAOS for support in resolving difficulties between neighbours over such issues as overhanging branches, leylandii, boundary issues etc.
- Workplace Conflict Management Training from CAOS Conflict Management
- CAOS provides workplace conflict management training in themes such as 'Dealing with Difficult Behaviour', 'Managing Conflict in Teams' and many more, tailor-made courses for your organisation.
- Communication Skills Training from CAOS Conflict Management
- CAOS provides effective communication skills training to help individuals and groups interact more effectively and amicably.
- Dealing with Difficult Behaviour Training from CAOS Conflict Management
- Dealing with difficult behaviour training for helping professionals including charity workers, health professionals, voluntary workers, advice workers etc.
- Managing Conflict in Teams - Training and Support for Managers and Teams
- CAOS Conflict Management provides workshops on Managing Conflict in Teams to introduce Principles of Effective Communication and Conflict Resolution that support effective responses to team conflict.
- Mediation Service Providers in London
- CAOS Conflict Management Mediation Service Providers - trained and experienced mediators operating in London and South East England
- Mediator Mentoring - Practice Support - First Session FREE!
- Mediator Mentoring from Alan Sharland and CAOS Associates - drawing on over 20 years of mediation experience in a range of different fields of practise.
- Differences between Conflict Coaching and Counselling
- What are the differences between Conflict Coaching and Counselling - this page outlines some clear distinctions
- Meeting Skills Training for Management Committees and other Groups
- Training in effective meeting skills and structures for management committees of community groups, businesses, project management groups etc.
- Enter CAOTICA, the CAOS Conflict Management Blog for News, Views and Insights relating to Mediation, Conflict Coaching, Mindful Communication and other Creative Responses to Conflict.
- Leadership Coaching from CAOS Conflict Management
- Leadership Coaching for Conflict Management - How leaders can use professional and organisational conflict as a positive learning and development opportunity.
- Dealing with Bullying at Work Allegations using Mediation and Conflict Coaching
- How do HR Managers deal with allegations of bullying at work in a way that helps to re-establish and maintain working relationships? Here's a way that can and does!
- Mediation and Conflict Coaching - The CAOS Model
- This page describes the CAOS Conflict Management model of mediation and conflict coaching used by CAOS trained practitioners.
- CAOS-Accredited Mediator Listing
- If you are looking for a CAOS-accredited Mediator, this page lists those who have trained in our model of mediation and who continue to review and develop their practice.
- CAOS-Accredited Conflict Coach
- CAOS-Accredited Conflict Coach List. This page lists those who fulfil the requirements for maintaining their accredited status via regular review and improvement of their practice.